- All text centred with max. 25 characters, incl. spacing, per. line.
- The heart in the photo is not a standard image on the replaceable plate.
- Name stamps can be used on all types of absorbent fabrics.
- Good readability at up to approx. 10 washes at 90º, at least 30 washes at 60º and at least 60 washes at 30 atº.
- Stamp pad with ink lasts approx. 1 year for approx. 1,000 prints.
- The ink is of course non-toxic and without any allergenic substances.
- Keep name stamps and ink pad in a closed plastic bag for longer durability
- The replaceable printing plate pack contains: 1 name stamp (38x14mm) + ink pad with black colour + 1 set consisting of plenty of letters, numbers and images in 4mm-height + 1 pair of tweezers.
- Can be made with a logo for extra $ 50
The name stamps are a very simple and easy way to put name/print on clothing. The name stamps can be used on all absorbent fabrics.
Pros of name stamps:
Cons of name stamps:
- Quick and easy
- 3 lines of text, max. size print is 36 x 12 mm.
- Can also be used on books, paper, school bags etc.
- Not visible on dark clothing
- Can rub off/ is seen through thin fabrics
- Cannot be changed, when first printed, so practice before printing.
- If you often wash the clothes or need to wash them at more than 60º, we recommend iron-on or woven name labels
- The print will look best, if applied on flat surfaces