Facts about iron-on transfers with your own text
- Can be used on cotton and cotton blends, as well as many synthetic materials like polyester and Tactel.
- Our iron-on transfer are of the same high quality that you typically see when you buy t-shirts with print in stores.
- The print is non-toxic and contains no solvents.
- Iron-on transfers are suitable for marking of most types of clothing such as jackets, sweaters, pants, shirt collar etc.
- Soft material which does not irritate the skin.
- Each delivery comes with easily understandable instructions.
- No smudging
- There is room for 2 lines of 18 characters, however for 50 mm you can only choose one number or letter.
- Approx. 5 mm equals to letter size 18 in 'Word', approx. 10 mm equals to letter size 40 in 'Word', approx. 50 mm equals to letter size 212 in 'Word',
- Wash at 90 degrees reduces life expectancy significantly. Must clothes be washes at high degrees, then we recommend our iron-on name labels a>.
Mark up any clothing you do not want to lose with our neat and easy to use iron-on transfers.
The price on our iron-on transfers is very low and the money is quickly recouped when you get your clothes back, which would otherwise disappear.
Very easy to use and no sewing needed. It only takes 10-15 seconds to iron on the iron-on transfers on clothes and fabric with a standard iron.